How it works
Information - Online Company Registration - Cost $549 including ASIC fees $463
We instantly automatically generate all legally required documents & incorporate your company and email it to you.
|Is your company name available|
By using our online system you can register an Australian company with ASICand receive instant email of
- "Certificate of incorporation" of your company - we are directly connected to ASIC;
- Company's constitution (up to 20 classes of shares for matrix) and all necessary legal documents you will ever need for your newly formed company register, (including special constitution for SMSF trustee company);
- Clear instruction sheet on "what to do next" to register your newly formed company with ATO and how to open bank account etc, prepared by a CPA firm and Registered Tax Agents who have over two decades of experience in setting up tax structures for clients.
Our top quality legal documents come with the lowest online price tag in Australia.
|Money back guarantee:
if you do not like our legal documents for any reason we will be happy to return our fees without asking any questions.
To purchase anything from our website you have to register with us
- registration is free Click here to register
Some of the benefits of using our system are :Buy Now
- No need to visit ASIC's office to register a company or buy a shelf company from traditional "shelf company formation" providers.
- to read what documents are included in our email package.
- For advisors, client's can sign all necessary legal documents while they wait, instead of second appointments for executing documents.
- By using our system you save time, energy and money for yourself and your clients.
- We can also print, professionally bind in a deluxe indexed binder and express deliver anywhere in Australia to your nominated address for an additional fee of $50 (Incl. GST). ( for more information.) Total cost of company delivered to your door is $599 (Incl. GST)
- You can manage all your legal documents on our smart document retrieval system. All documents are stored on our website for ever, secured by your user name and password, for future downloads.
How It WorksOrder Now
- Once you log on to your secured area (protected by your user name and password) on our website, all company legal documents are created with answers from you to our online cleverly designed easy questions.
- All questions come with clues to answers and explanations. At completion and after payment and lodgement with ASIC, we email you, your newly formed "Certificate of Incorporation" from ASIC and company constitution and other tailored company documents for your company register.
- All legal documents are instantly emailed to you.
To purchase anything from our website you have to register with us - registration is free Click here to register
Our Australian Company and DocumentsOrder Now
Our legal documents including constitution are written by Batallion Legal - a niche, multicultural, corporate and commercial law firm, with specialist expertise in tax and superannuation.
- Our company constitution and other related legal documents are written in plain English and are easy and simple to read.
- You can form a company with a name of your choice (Subject to ASIC acceptance);
- You can issue Ordinary Shares + 19 additional classes of shares with variety of rights and obligations attached to each class for maximum flexibility & distribution of company's income and assets.
- Complete control over value of shares including denomination from 1c to $100 for each share.
- You can have 10 shareholders who may choose to be Directors. Any one of them can be Secretary or Public Officer. You can have additional 5 individual shareholders who are not required to be office bearers plus another 5 shareholders who are trading companies or entities.
Total 20 shareholders.
- Shareholders can be beneficial owners or own shares on behalf of other entities eg. individuals, trust as trustees etc;
- Our documents are constantly reviewed and updated as Government requirements change and specifically comply with Corporations Act.
Learn how to grow your wealth and pay less tax.
Our Wealth Creator writers reveal the secrets of how to easily reduce tax and create more wealth. Once you learn these simple but ingenious strategies, it will be like giving yourself a 20% pay rise, tax free!
I contacted Trustdeed.com support people with a technical problem related to borrowings in a SMSF. The quick and out of box solution I got from their team was just amazing. Their help and support went beyond what was expected of them.
And having travelled all the way from Brisbane to Sydney to attended few seminars presented by Trustdeed technical director Mr. Manoj Abichandani, I can say that it is time and effort well spent.
I will happily recommend their services to anyone.
I purchased a Discretionary trust deed for one of my clients some time back. When my clients approached their financial institute with some specific request for this trust, financial institute wanted some modifications in trust deed specific to client’s request. When I contacted Trustdeed narrating them the issue involved, they not only helped us but provided the supplementary documentation free of charge as well. Not only their products and services are good but their after sales support and service are exceptional too.
B.com, C.A(I), CPA, PNA
Our trust deeds
We will arrange for you to speak with Batallion Legal, free of charge
Specific legal advice
Batallion Legal will charge for this service.
Please visit http://www.batallion.com.au
SMSF Trust Deed
SMSF Related Documents