|Is your company name available|
- Australian Business Number
- Why Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Online Company Registration - Cost $555 including ASIC fees $469Order Now
We instantly automatically generate all legally required documents & incorporate your company and email it to you.
Once you lodge your application, you will receive the following in your email instantly:
- an ACN (Certificate of Registration)
- Company Constitution
- All other legal documents that you require to set up your business
- ABN/TFN/GST/PAYG confirmation (optional – see ABN Bundle pricing)
- Company Registration pricing - $555 (incl. GST) - Our fee $86 and the ASIC fee $469
- ABN Bundle pricing - $14 (incl. GST) (Free Introductory Offer) – ABN, GST, PAYG Withholding Registration (optional)
- Print Bundle Pricing - $65 (incl. GST)
- < 20 minutes to complete the registration
- Documents written in simple and easy to understand language by Batallion Legal – a boutique law firm based in Sydney
- Money back guarantee
Australian Business Number - Cost $14 Incl. GST (Free introductory offer)Order Now
We can lodge your ABN and/or GST and PAYG Withholding applications (ABN Bundle) with Australian Business Register (ABR) 24/7.
Our charges for the ABN Bundle are $14 (Incl. GST) (Free introductory offer).
All you need to do is, while filling out the form for company registration, select ABN bundle option, provide few additional details and your ABN, GST and/or PAYG withholding applications will get lodged simultaneously with your company application.
Our single user form makes it extremely easy to fill out and lodge all your required applications in a single click to relevant authorities.
Why UsOrder Now
- Our one wizard form, with interactive features and hints, completes all applications through a single form, saving both time and money.
- ASIC approved Registered Agent 26943
- 24/7 lodgement services as we are directly connected to ASIC servers
- Online Storage - You can manage all your legal documents on our smart document retrieval system. All documents are stored on our website for ever, secured by your user name and password, for future downloads
- Decades of experience in company formation
- High Quality Legal Documents
- Express Print and Delivery Service (optional)
- Free Online and Phone support from highly experienced professionals
Company RegistrationOrder Now
You can register a proprietary Limited company (most commonly used legal structure) by filling up our easy online form with clear hints and tips to help you at every stage of the application form. You can also register a proprietary company to act as a Trustee of a SMSF.
You will receive below set of documents as part of your company registration. We are directly connected to ASIC so all documents are emailed to you in real time as soon as the form is submitted.
- Australian Company Number (“ACN”) - An Australian Company Number is a unique nine-digit number issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission to every company registered under the Commonwealth Corporations Act 2001 as an identifier.
- "Certificate of Incorporation" of your company - The Certificate contains, among other information, company name, ACN and date of registration of your newly formed company.
- Company's constitution (up to 20 classes of shares) and all necessary legal documents you will ever need for your newly formed company register, (including special constitution for SMSF trustee company);
- Clear instruction sheet on "what to do next" to register your newly formed company with ATO and how to open bank account etc, prepared by a CPA firm and Registered Tax Agents who have over two decades of experience in setting up tax structures for clients.
Click here for Shelf Companies for sale
Before you place the order, you have to register on the website. The registration process is very simple and requires basic details to complete and it is free - Click here to register. The process to register an Australian Company, takes less than 20 minutes .
- You should register on the website by clicking on “Register Now” on the home page.
- You shall receive a welcome email with your login user name and password. This is confidential information and should not be shared with anyone to keep your account safe.
- You can enter your login details to log on to your secured area (protected by your user name and password) on our website; all company legal documents are created with answers from you to our online cleverly designed easy questions.
- All questions come with clues to answers and explanations. At completion and after payment and lodgement with ASIC, we email you, your newly formed "Certificate of Incorporation" from ASIC and company constitution and other tailored company documents for your company register.
- All legal documents are instantly emailed to you.
Australian Business Number (ABN) is a unique 11 digit number that identifies your business or organisation to the government and community. If you are running a business you will need an ABN. When you have an ABN you can:
- register for GST and PAYG withholding (tax from employees / directors wages)
- get an AUSkey to transact online with government agencies
Our ABN bundle package includes:
- a certificate of ABN registration issued by the Australian Business Register;
- Tax File Number (TFN) for the company which will be sent to the company's nominated address for service and receipt of notices; and
- the ABN (and/or GST and PAYG Withholding) will appear on ABN Lookup
Applying for ABN is not mandatory. However, when you deal with Australian Tax Office you will need an ABN. When you supply goods and Services, you are required to charge Goods & Services Tax (GST) by law if your annual turnover is over $75,000. Also when you purchase goods and services, you pay GST, to claim or remit GST, you need an ABN.
Yes, for additional $20 Incl. GST, we can submit applications for ABN/ TFN/ GST / PAYG withholding tax registration for your new company with Australian Business Register. We have designed our form in such a way that it pre fills most of the information for you thereby saving you time and ensuring accuracy by avoiding any duplication of data and/or information.
In some cases, if your identity or the identity of an associate cannot be verified or they may require more information, ABR may refuse the application and issue a reference number. The ABR will review your application within 20 business days.
If unsuccessful you will receive a refusal number which states the reason for refusal. You will also receive a letter within 14 days confirming your application has been refused.
As a Financial Adviser and our own FSL, trustdeed.com has proven to be a great tool for efficiency and value. We have the confidence that the deeds are up to date and we can contact technical assistance immediately. The interaction between the web site and personal help is a pleasure to use.
Southern Financial Planning Ltd
Trustdeed.com.au services and all legal documents are value for money with instant delivery.
I was astounded how quick and automated their service is – foolproof and technologically brilliant!
After Sales Service and very helpful back up staff and convenience of downloading documents online any where highly recommended.
Learn how to grow your wealth and pay less tax.
Our Wealth Creator writers reveal the secrets of how to easily reduce tax and create more wealth. Once you learn these simple but ingenious strategies, it will be like giving yourself a 20% pay rise, tax free!
How to use our service?
Phone : 02 9684 4199
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our trust deeds
We will arrange for you to speak with Batallion Legal, free of charge
Specific legal advice
Batallion Legal will charge for this service. Please visit http://www.batallion.com.au