|Is your company name available|
- Australian Business Number
- Why Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Online Company Registration - Cost $555 including ASIC fees $469Order Now
We instantly automatically generate all legally required documents & incorporate your company and email it to you.
Once you lodge your application, you will receive the following in your email instantly:
- an ACN (Certificate of Registration)
- Company Constitution
- All other legal documents that you require to set up your business
- ABN/TFN/GST/PAYG confirmation (optional – see ABN Bundle pricing)
- Company Registration pricing - $555 (incl. GST) - Our fee $86 and the ASIC fee $469
- ABN Bundle pricing - $14 (incl. GST) – ABN, GST, PAYG Withholding Registration (optional)
- Print Bundle Pricing - $65 (incl. GST)
- < 20 minutes to complete the registration
- Documents written in simple and easy to understand language by Batallion Legal – a boutique law firm based in Sydney
- Money back guarantee
Australian Business Number - Cost $14 Incl. GSTOrder Now
We can lodge your ABN and/or GST and PAYG Withholding applications (ABN Bundle) with Australian Business Register (ABR) 24/7.
Our charges for the ABN Bundle are $14 (Incl. GST).
All you need to do is, while filling out the form for company registration, select ABN bundle option, provide few additional details and your ABN, GST and/or PAYG withholding applications will get lodged simultaneously with your company application.
Our single user form makes it extremely easy to fill out and lodge all your required applications in a single click to relevant authorities.
Why UsOrder Now
- Our one wizard form, with interactive features and hints, completes all applications through a single form, saving both time and money.
- ASIC approved Registered Agent 26943
- 24/7 lodgement services as we are directly connected to ASIC servers
- Online Storage - You can manage all your legal documents on our smart document retrieval system. All documents are stored on our website for ever, secured by your user name and password, for future downloads
- Decades of experience in company formation
- High Quality Legal Documents
- Express Print and Delivery Service (optional)
- Free Online and Phone support from highly experienced professionals
Company RegistrationOrder Now
You can register a proprietary Limited company (most commonly used legal structure) by filling up our easy online form with clear hints and tips to help you at every stage of the application form. You can also register a proprietary company to act as a Trustee of a SMSF.
You will receive below set of documents as part of your company registration. We are directly connected to ASIC so all documents are emailed to you in real time as soon as the form is submitted.
- Australian Company Number (“ACN”) - An Australian Company Number is a unique nine-digit number issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission to every company registered under the Commonwealth Corporations Act 2001 as an identifier.
- "Certificate of Incorporation" of your company - The Certificate contains, among other information, company name, ACN and date of registration of your newly formed company.
- Company's constitution (up to 20 classes of shares click here for matrix) and all necessary legal documents (click here) you will ever need for your newly formed company register, (including special constitution for SMSF trustee company);
- Clear instruction sheet on "what to do next" to register your newly formed company with ATO and how to open bank account etc, prepared by a CPA firm and Registered Tax Agents who have over two decades of experience in setting up tax structures for clients.
Click here for Shelf Companies for sale
Before you place the order, you have to register on the website. The registration process is very simple and requires basic details to complete and it is free - Click here to register. The process to register an Australian Company, takes less than 20 minutes .
- You should register on the website by clicking on “Register Now” on the home page.
- You shall receive a welcome email with your login user name and password. This is confidential information and should not be shared with anyone to keep your account safe.
- You can enter your login details to log on to your secured area (protected by your user name and password) on our website; all company legal documents are created with answers from you to our online cleverly designed easy questions.
- All questions come with clues to answers and explanations. At completion and after payment and lodgement with ASIC, we email you, your newly formed "Certificate of Incorporation" from ASIC and company constitution and other tailored company documents for your company register.
- All legal documents are instantly emailed to you.
Australian Business Number (ABN) is a unique 11 digit number that identifies your business or organisation to the government and community. If you are running a business you will need an ABN. When you have an ABN you can:
- register for GST and PAYG withholding (tax from employees / directors wages)
- get an AUSkey to transact online with government agencies
Our ABN bundle package includes:
- a certificate of ABN registration issued by the Australian Business Register;
- Tax File Number (TFN) for the company which will be sent to the company's nominated address for service and receipt of notices; and
- the ABN (and/or GST and PAYG Withholding) will appear on ABN Lookup
Applying for ABN is not mandatory. However, when you deal with Australian Tax Office you will need an ABN. When you supply goods and Services, you are required to charge Goods & Services Tax (GST) by law if your annual turnover is over $75,000. Also when you purchase goods and services, you pay GST, to claim or remit GST, you need an ABN.
Yes, for additional $14 Incl. GST, we can submit applications for ABN/ TFN/ GST / PAYG withholding tax registration for your new company with Australian Business Register. We have designed our form in such a way that it pre fills most of the information for you thereby saving you time and ensuring accuracy by avoiding any duplication of data and/or information.
In some cases, if your identity or the identity of an associate cannot be verified or they may require more information, ABR may refuse the application and issue a reference number. The ABR will review your application within 20 business days.
If unsuccessful you will receive a refusal number which states the reason for refusal. You will also receive a letter within 14 days confirming your application has been refused.
The information collected by us is the same as required by ABR however, for the ease of our customers who are filling out the form, we have automatically filled in answers for same of the standards questions based on your responses. Also some of the non-mandaotry questions have not been considered. If you intend to provide additional details, you can always contact them and update your details. Details of the these questions as well as our presumed answers are as follows:
|1||For taxation purposes which type of entity is the applicant?*||Company / Private Company|
|2||Have you registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and have an Australian Company Number (ACN)?*||Yes|
|3||Does the applicant currently have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or previously had an ABN?*||No|
|4||Does the applicant wish to apply for an Australian Business Number (ABN)?*||Yes|
|5||Does the applicant have a Tax File Number?*||No|
|6||Does the applicant wish to apply for a Tax File Number?*||Yes|
|7||What type of organisation is the applicant?*||Australian private company|
|8||Is the applicant an Australian resident for tax purposes?||Yes|
|9||Is the applicant a type of organisation that fits within an income tax exempt category?||No|
|10||Is the applicant a not-for-profit organisation?||No|
|11||Is the Australian Private Company owned or controlled by Commonwealth, State, Territory or Local Government?||No|
|12||Does the Australian Private Company operate an agricultural property?*||No|
|13||What is the Australian Private Company's email address for service of notices and correspondence?||Authorized person email address|
|14||Does the Australian Private Company have more than one business location in Australia?*||No|
|Reason for application|
|15||Why is the Australian Private Company applying for an ABN?*||New Business in Australia|
|16||Is this the Australian Private Company's first time in business in Australia?*||Yes|
|1||Select the option that describes the reason for the Australian Private Company's GST application||Required by Law or Voluntary Registration - System will select the option depending upon level of expected turnover selected by you. If the turnover is more than $75,000 system will select "By Law" otherwise selected option is "Voluntary"|
|2||Fuel Tax Credit Registration||No|
|1||Is the Australian private company required to register for PAYG Withholding?||Yes|
|2||On what date did, or will, the Australian Private Company commence PAYG Withholding?*||Default ABN date|
|3||Will the Australian private company pay royalties,dividends or interest to non residents OR report investment income paid to australian residents?||No|
|4||How will the Australian private company provide payment summaries to its payees?||If you have selected Paper supplied by the Tax office then Using payment summaries supplied by The Tax office will be selected automatically and If you have selected Electronically then Printing own summaries on plain paper will be selected automatically.|
I was able to accomplish this at home, on the internet and at my own convenience. The content of trustdeed website for my SMSF and Family Trust are very valuable and the support team were great in providing feedback and guidelines for the document setup. The team at Trustdeed.com were very helpful and pleasant to deal with.
We have found that using www.trustdeeds.com.au to update our SMSF Trust Deed and initiate our SMSF Pension to be very straightforward and at a very reasonable cost.
Manoj and staff were very helpful in guiding us through the process, and kept in contact with us through the Christmas and New Year holiday period, when all other companies were closed.
We would certainly recommend www.trustdeeds.com.au to anyone requiring similar services for their SMSF.
Andrew and Mary-Anne Ferridge
Trustees - SMSF
Learn how to grow your wealth and pay less tax.
Our Wealth Creator writers reveal the secrets of how to easily reduce tax and create more wealth. Once you learn these simple but ingenious strategies, it will be like giving yourself a 20% pay rise, tax free!
How to use our service?
Phone : 02 9684 4199
Fax : 02 9638 3060
Email : email@example.com
Our trust deeds
We will arrange for you to speak with Batallion Legal, free of charge
Specific legal advice
Batallion Legal will charge for this service. Please visit http://www.batallion.com.au