How it works
Our Email Package Includes:Click here for Shelf Companies for sale
The following documents are provided when you establish a company. We email six Microsoft word for windows documents to you.
- Minutes & Consents
- Consent to act as Director, Secretary & Public Officer
- Consent of Occupier to use the office as Registered Office
- Application for Shares by shareholders
- Minutes of first meeting of directors
- Share Certificates for each class of shares for each shareholder with issue price details.
- Company Share and transfer register for members with each class and issue price details
- Constitution of the company
- Execution page of Constitution
- Certificate of Registration of company (A.C.N – from ASIC)
- Instructions Sheet on what to do next. E.g. How to register the company with ATO and open company bank account etc
- Our Invoice
Printing Order Additional $50 (Incl. GST)Buy Now
The above documents are printed and express couriered to you in a “Deluxe Soft Leather Feel” folder with all documents marked with “Sign Here” stickers.
We bind two copies of Constitution of the company with the certificate of incorporation and an additional copy is filed in the folder.
Learn how to grow your wealth and pay less tax.
Our Wealth Creator writers reveal the secrets of how to easily reduce tax and create more wealth. Once you learn these simple but ingenious strategies, it will be like giving yourself a 20% pay rise, tax free!
I have been a customer of Trust Deed.com for some time and I have always been impressed with their service. However, I am absolutely indebted to them for pointing out to me that I had made a typo when keying in the ACN of a newly incorporated company. Without this add on service which they provide, all the trust documents would have gone out incorrectly. Thank you so much.
Gail Freeman & Co Pty Ltd (ABN: 57 008 653 683)
Thank You. Your service is quick and easy. I especially like the fact I can save unfinished documents and re-print finished documents that were completed quite some time ago. The review of documents by the legal team has proven on many occasions to be a life saver.
Dani Millynn CPA Pty Ltd (ABN: 76 108 913 506)
Our trust deeds
We will arrange for you to speak with Batallion Legal, free of charge
Specific legal advice
Batallion Legal will charge for this service.
Please visit http://www.batallion.com.au
SMSF Trust Deed
SMSF Related Documents