How it works
Our Email Package Includes:Click here for Shelf Companies for sale
The following documents are provided when you establish a company. We email six Microsoft word for windows documents to you.
- Minutes & Consents
- Consent to act as Director, Secretary & Public Officer
- Consent of Occupier to use the office as Registered Office
- Application for Shares by shareholders
- Minutes of first meeting of directors
- Share Certificates for each class of shares for each shareholder with issue price details.
- Company Share and transfer register for members with each class and issue price details
- Constitution of the company
- Execution page of Constitution
- Certificate of Registration of company (A.C.N – from ASIC)
- Instructions Sheet on what to do next. E.g. How to register the company with ATO and open company bank account etc
- Our Invoice
Printing Order Additional $55 (Incl. GST)Buy Now
The above documents are printed and express couriered to you in a “Deluxe Soft Leather Feel” folder with all documents marked with “Sign Here” stickers.
We bind two copies of Constitution of the company with the certificate of incorporation and an additional copy is filed in the folder.
Learn how to grow your wealth and pay less tax.
Our Wealth Creator writers reveal the secrets of how to easily reduce tax and create more wealth. Once you learn these simple but ingenious strategies, it will be like giving yourself a 20% pay rise, tax free!
A combination of online instant services, down to earth prices and expert legal and professional advice has made trustdeed.com.au a wining solution. Finally a source which works 24/7. We have found their advice and help to be most suitable and adept for our clients. Trustdeed.com.au is no doubt our preferred source for all SMSF and other needs.
MBA MAF CPA FTIA
Principal, M G Arthur & Associates.
We are tax and business advisors and very happy with the website and services from Trustdeed.com.au. Their website is very user friendly and services are very effective.
B Ec, M Com, CPA
Our trust deeds
We will arrange for you to speak with Batallion Legal, free of charge
Specific legal advice
Batallion Legal will charge for this service.
Please visit http://www.batallion.com.au
SMSF Trust Deed
SMSF Related Documents