HOW IT WORKS
New contribution provisions post 1st July 2017 (46:17 mins)
FPA CPD 0.75 hours – SMSF – Approval no. 009144 expiring on 25.05.2018
- New concessional and non-concessional contribution caps
- New concessional catch-up provisions
- Total super balance - new limit on non-concessional and some other contributions
- Transitional non-concessional rules
- Removal of 10% test
- Contributions to constitutionally protected funds
- Fund capped contributions
- Key issues, actions and strategies pre 30 June 2017
Learn how to grow your wealth and pay less tax.
Our Wealth Creator writers reveal the secrets of how to easily reduce tax and create more wealth. Once you learn these simple but ingenious strategies, it will be like giving yourself a 20% pay rise, tax free!
We chose to update all our clients SMSF with trustdeed.com.au and they came to our office and got the job done quickly and efficiently. This saved us valuable staff resources which meant we could continue business as normal. We will continue to use trustdeed.com.au as our preferred supplier.
B.Comm; FCA, FTIA, ASCPA
Philip Ting & Co.
Having compared to other legal document providers trustdeed.com.au provided our firm with a true one stop solution combining electronic document delivery, professional legal’s, technical support, online document storage/retrieval and competitive pricing.
Senior Partner, CPA