HOW IT WORKS
Responsibilities of a Company Director under Corporations Act 2001 (28:16)
FPA CPD 0.25 hours - Generic Knowledge – Approval no. 007660 expiring on 12.10.2016
- Be aware of dangers of being a non-complying Director of a Company
- Know in which situation your personal assets can be in jeopardy
- What does the Corporations Act requires from a company Director
- Responsibilities of a Director towards stakeholders
- Tips and Traps to reduce Directors personal liability
Learn how to grow your wealth and pay less tax.
Our Wealth Creator writers reveal the secrets of how to easily reduce tax and create more wealth. Once you learn these simple but ingenious strategies, it will be like giving yourself a 20% pay rise, tax free!
We chose to update all our clients SMSF with trustdeed.com.au and they came to our office and got the job done quickly and efficiently. This saved us valuable staff resources which meant we could continue business as normal. We will continue to use trustdeed.com.au as our preferred supplier.
B.Comm; FCA, FTIA, ASCPA
Philip Ting & Co.
Having compared to other legal document providers trustdeed.com.au provided our firm with a true one stop solution combining electronic document delivery, professional legal’s, technical support, online document storage/retrieval and competitive pricing.
Senior Partner, CPA